Why reviews are so important in determining the local market’s status of a specific product? Reviews are the auxiliary components that an online user will have an eye on before buying any object. And, it will be a reliant factor in determining the CTR (Click through rate) for the local business. Let us kick about some factors that reveal the increase of CTR via the reviews.
- 33% of the buyers check online reviews frequently.
- 100% will have blind faith in the business, having the 5 star rating.
- 80% of the purchasers have credence on the online reviews and personal recommendations
- 73% of the customers read reviews on their PC.
- 73% of the purchasers form an opinion by reading the initial 1-6 reviews
- 44% of the consumers believe 1 month old reviews noteworthy.
All these factors will significantly reveal the true essence of the reviews in CTR (Click-Through-Rate).